I have expertise or research findings to share

We are committed to creating opportunities for researchers in the social sciences and humanities to have a greater impact on public policy, professional practice, and social programming.

Researchers should contact the KMb Unit for answers to needs such as:

  • I need to find community partners to work with
  • I want to find someone who can put my research to use
  • I am working with partners but want to grow and sustain my research program
  • My graduate student wants work experience with policy-makers

Click here to access a Web form for researchers who seek to share their research with other knowledge users.